This is our obligatory cookies statement
- We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
- You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website.
Who doesn’t? So, here’s our favourite cookie recipe. Make sure you take the appropriate workplace health and safety precautions before baking and eating your cookies:
- Preheat oven to 180˚C (that’s 160˚C for a fan-force oven) and line a couple of baking trays with baking paper.
- Whisk half a cup of brown sugar and half a cup of caster sugar into 150g of softened butter until the mixture is smooth.
- Add an egg and one teaspoon of vanilla extract to the mix and blend.
- Stir 1¾ cups of pain flour into the mixture, followed by half a cup (just over half a cup, if you’re feeling saucy) of milk chocolate chips and the same quantity of dark chocolate chips.
- Take a generous heaped tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball, place on your lined tray, then repeat, spacing the dough balls around 3cm apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until your cookies are golden, then transfer to a wire rack and allow them to cool.